Cottage Garden Cats - Quality licensed boarding cattery
Alycats Blog

Sunday 28th September

The official end of summer... so tomorrow brings a busy day with more guests leaving than arriving. October looms but with the current weather conditions who would know?
For many summertime guests, tomorrow means their return home. The Tonkinese, the Ragdolls, the Siamese and the DSHs all end their stays with us tomorrow but I'm pretty sure they will all be back again soon, at least we hope so!
So tonight I give a role call for those who remain with us into October, namely, Sapphire, the Norwegian Forest Cat, who is doing a grand job by the front door, Gina & Millie, the Black & Whites, keeping a close eye on the kitchen. Then we have Wilson the red,  Oscar the Bengal, Daisy the British Shorthair and her two new sisters, Phoebe & Sheba next door. Miss Tippy & OJ Simba the Burmese, Mango & Cocoa the Black DSHs, Ricky the black & white, Bertie the Exotic Shorthair, Chester the Chocolate Burmese, James the tabby, Max the DLH Tabby, and Spike the Siamese, all enjoying their views from the main block.
Outside we have Tilly and Tigger in "The office", whilst Mori the Siamese and Maggie the Black & White are in "1,2,3". In the family block we have Princess & Duster, Nudge, Holly, Ali C and Rosie, all able to spread their wings a bit with double houses all round!
With thirteen cats leaving us tomorrow it will be a busy morning, so I am off to bed .... Good night!

8 Comments to Sunday 28th September:

Comments RSS
test on 07 May 2018 17:59
good
Reply to comment

hire dissertation writers on 08 May 2018 16:59
Very thoughtful updates here all the time I found and you are enjoying your life which is great. Also able to get information here about cats which attracts me a lot. Please share some tips and tricks how to take care of cats and give the training to behave well.
Reply to comment

Omega Replica on 25 May 2018 02:22
Reply to comment

printinggood on 25 May 2018 09:49
I really appreciate from this blog.you have to explain each and every point very clearly.Thanks for sharing this information. Tri Panel Folders printer
Reply to comment

http://garagerackingco.uk/ on 12 July 2018 10:40
Happy to read you whole article @Aly. This service is pretty amazing. I might hire you in the near future.
Reply to comment

gym mats company on 18 July 2018 12:30
I am glad to find your interesting post which is valuable and worthy for everyone. Keep sharing useful info. I would like to check your website in future.
Reply to comment

Reflix on 31 July 2018 13:52
There Is Obviously a lot to know about this. I suppose you made Some Great points in the Feature also.. rubber sheet rolls for sale UK
Reply to comment

loegmrntdherid1 on 25 October 2018 09:24
Excellently written article, if only all writtens offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place.
Reply to comment